Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Many Firsts!

So, last night was full of firsts.

Patrick celebrated his first Halloween by dressing up as an adorable scarecrow complete with a crow sitting atop his hat with hay! We met up with our cul-de-sac crew of friends and their adorable children and strolled the neighborhood. We did not feel that it was appropriate to collect candy for a child with no teeth - or at least that is what I thought. So we strolled along and Patrick was the perfect little angel.

Well you know how I mentioned above that it wasn't appropriate for us to collect candy for a child with no teeth...well by the time we pulled back into the house, I noticed that Patrick's hand was covered in scratches. I couldn't imagine how that happened but had a hunch. So after doing a quick feel around my hunch was confirmed, we have our first little tooth! The razor sharp top has poked through his bottom gum. I thought surely it would be completely out when he woke this morning, but no such luck! We aren't toothless anymore! The best part....he was an angel....no fussiness, no fever, no runny diapers, no sleepless nights..only projectile vomitting! But he was a happy eater and it only lasted 12-24 hours.
Hey we will take that any day over the other symptoms!

Thanks for checking in...I will post some of his 6 month portraits this weekend!
Love
LeAnna, Matthew, and Patrick

0 comments: