Friday, November 13, 2009

{Friday} Flashback

So we have decided to participate in {Friday} Flashback with VaughnMom and her crew...


...and about this time last year, we were whispering secrets to Santa and being told "you better be nice"...and today we went and saw him once again. Cute pj's and all! He told Santa he wanted a camera {check} and a truck {ummm...that was a new one...here I come Target!}. When I asked him what his third gift was...he said, "I just want two momma. A camera and a truck."

We try to follow the rule of 3. Baby Jesus got three gifts, so Santa brings three gifts. We are hoping to stick to this rule to avoid "that's all he brought" statement when he is older. Wish us luck!

So what where you doing about this time last year? Got a picture to remember? Well share and link up with VaughnMom over at VaughnFamilyChaos...and share with the world.

2 comments:

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

thanks for participating.

I'm sure hoping we'll actually get Santa pics this year!!

Unknown said...

So cute! I bet he's getting excited for the holidays!