Saturday, July 11, 2009

Today...

....we started it off bright and early with a Splish, Splash, and Slide 3 year birthday party for our pal Hank.After lunch and a nap, we headed for a family photo shoot. I found this wonderful photographer who is trying to get her business started. She was offering a free photo shoot at your choice of location and any pictures you like at cost in exchange for helping her build her portfolio. I was so excited as I was wanting an updated family photo to hang in our home. So off we went to Reunion and met up with Kristin. She was so much fun to work with, was open to the type of pictures we were wanting, and was great with rolling with the punches with Patrick. Reunion has a fabulous old rustic shed and a man made beach for their lake. After taking a few rustic shots with the shed as our back ground, climbing a tree, and dad and son hanging out on the fence, we headed to the beach. Kristin was so much fun....especially when after we had taken all of the pictures I was hoping for, Patrick headed straight into the lake. He had so much fun splishing and splashing and I think Kristin had just as much fun capturing it all. She said she took over 530 pictures in under an hour. We can't wait to see them - she said they should be ready in a week to view on her website. For those who live local, you should definitely check her out and give her a call. She is still looking for a few volunteers in helping her build her portfolio! Thanks again Kristin!

Please keep my Maw Maw Laura in your prayers. She was taken to the hospital tonight with chest pains. Also please keep Pops, my step-grandfather, in your prayers as he battles stomach cancer. Thank you!


0 comments: