Friday, April 28, 2006

Introducing....

Introducing...

Patrick McKenzie
Born 4/27/2006 at 3:51 p.m. MST
7lbs 13oz. 20.5" long
Healthy Baby Boy!

Jane and Patrick are doing fine. We arrived in UT 11:30 pm MST and went straight to the hospital. We met Jane who then introduced us to our son.

More pictures to come soon....

Love
LeAnna, Matthew, Baby Patrick, and Moseley

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations and love to all three of you. I can't wait to meet him in person :)

Anonymous said...

He is a beautiful baby. Congratulations mom and dad. You have truly received a miracle from God. We love you! Please continue to keep us informed.

Cathy & Family

Anonymous said...

I talked to Chuck last night and he told me the NEWS!! I'm so happy for you both. Best wishes to all of you and to Jane who made two special people very happy. Keep the pics coming. He's adorable.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I love those fat little cheeks! I'm am so happy for all three of you!!!!!

Love ya,
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all! It is great to see your new family! Patrick was born on my original due date...hopefully my baby will be born within the next week...we'll have so much to talk about!

Lisa - "Baby Steps"

Anonymous said...

Welcome Patrick! Congratulations Leanne and Matt. I talked to Amy Holton a couple of days ago and she sent her best wishes.

Love Ms. Barbara

Anonymous said...

I am in TEARS...what a beautiful boy! I am so excited for all of you. We miss you, hurry home with your son :) Love, Carrie Anne